Electronic states in the ferromagnetic bcc iron
ELK simulation of electronic states in the ferromagnetic bcc iron
Model File Tree
Elk is an all-electron full-potential linearized augmented-plane-wave (FP-LAPW) code for determining the properties of crystalline solids. It was developed originally at the Karl-Franzens-Universit¨at Graz as part of the EXCITING EU Research and Training Network project. The guiding philosophy during the implementation of the code was to keep it as simple as possible for both users and developers without compromising on its capabilities.
Using Elk on Kogence
For more details see Elk FP-LAPW.
List of Other Elk Simulation Models on Kogence
Following are some more recently added public Elk models available for cloning/copying by anyone:
- 3D plot of the charge density of diamond using ELK, Octave an VESTA
- 3D plot of the charge density of diamond using ELK and OpenDX
- 3D plot of the charge density of diamond using ELK and OpenDX sdClone
- A 3D plot of the charge density of diamond using ELK and OpenDX sdClone
- BSE optical spectrum of lithium fluoride
- BSE optical spectrum of silicon
- Band structure of Au including spin-orbit coupling effect
- Calculation of ground state of Aluminum using ELK
- Calculation of ground state of Aluminum using ELK sdCLone
- Compton scattering and electron momentum density (EMD) plot for ferromagnetic Ni
See the full list of public Elk models available for cloning/copying here: Category:Elk FP-LAPW. Alternatively, you could also click on the category links at the bottom of this page to navigate to other simulation models in similar subject are or similar computational methodology.