Matlab curve fitting example - Copy
Nonlinear least squares method is used to demonstrate use of the Matlab curve fitting tool box to fit a smooth curve to data.
Model File Tree
MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is a multi-paradigm programming numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language. A proprietary programming language developed by MathWorks, MATLAB allows matrix manipulations, plotting of function and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages, including C , C++, C Sharp, Java, Fortran and Python.
For more details see Matlab .
Following are some related models available for cloning/copying by anyone:
- Use Matlab to Fit Smooth Surfaces To Investigate Fuel Efficiency (1)
- Optical simulation of a square lattice of nano-pyramids of Al with square base
- Matlab curve fitting example - Copy
- Simulation of absorptivity, reflectivity and transmissivity of a random distribution of Ag nano-particle on glass
- Near field 3D spatial optical field profiles inside a layer of amorphous silicon with nano-holes backed with a metal reflector
- Near field optical scattering from hexagonal lattice of square nano-pillars of Al
- Simulation of far field optical haze enhancement due to nano-texturing of ZnO coated glass through HCL etching for thin-film PV
- Simulation of far field optical scattering from single layer metallic 2D photonic crystal of square lattice of square holes
Click on the category links at the bottom of this page to navigate to a full list of simulation models in similar subject area or similar computational methodology.