Mechanical stresses and deformations in a resistive heating circuit device
This multiphysics project simulates the electrical heat generation, the heat transfer, and the mechanical stresses and deformations of a heating circuit device.
Model File Tree
COMSOL Multiphysics is a finite element analysis, solver and simulation software package for various physics and engineering applications, especially coupled phenomena, or multiphysics.
For more details see Comsol .
Following are some related models available for cloning/copying by anyone:
- Mechanical stresses and deformations in a resistive heating circuit device
- Comsol modeling of optical scattering by gold nanosphere
- COMSOL-TEST-gold particle
- COMSOL-TEST-gold particle (1)
- DC Capacitor Modeling Using Comsol
- Modeling of a 3D DC inductor using Comsol
Click on the category links at the bottom of this page to navigate to a full list of simulation models in similar subject area or similar computational methodology.