Octave Charting Capability Demonstration (2)
Octave Charting Capability Demonstration
Model File Tree
GNU Octave is software featuring a high-level programming language, primarily intended for numerical computations. Octave helps in solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical experiments using a language that is mostly compatible with Matlab. It may also be used as a batch-oriented language. Since it is part of the GNU Project, it is free software under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more details see Octave .
Following are some related models available for cloning/copying by anyone:
- 3D plot of the charge density of diamond using ELK, Octave an VESTA
- 3D plot of the charge density of diamond using ELK and OpenDX
- Electronic band structure of AlAs using ELK
- Electronic band structure of AlAs using ELK test
- Fermi surface plot of aluminium (Al)
- Fermi surface plot of aluminium (Al) - Copy
- Octave Charting Capability Demonstration
- Octave Charting Capability Demonstration (2)
Click on the category links at the bottom of this page to navigate to a full list of simulation models in similar subject area or similar computational methodology.